The Urban Rest Stop has volunteer opportunities available.
The URS often needs:
- Volunteers to staff the check-in counter;
- Volunteers to help with cleaning the interior and exterior of the space;
- Site Monitors;
- Volunteers to help pick up donations of cleaning supplies, clothing books & magazines and other items.
We always welcome donations of:
- Books and magazines in any language;
- Clean clothing in good repair;
- Hats, scarves, gloves and jackets during the winter months.
To volunteer for these or other opportunities around the URS, or to arrange for a donation, please contact URS Manager Ronni Gilboa at email@example.com
or call (206) 332-0110.